What is Glo Yakata?
Glo Yakata is a prepaid plan which rewards new and existing Glo customers with amazing benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. These benefits include free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls and free minutes to call other networks.
You will enjoy:
- Up to 6GB FREE data Every Month for 6 months!
- A whooping 22 times value (2,200%) on every N100 recharge to call ALL NETWORKS
How Do I Get These Benefits?
Depending on amount recharged, customer will receive amazing value as seen in the table below:
- You will receive a special data bonus on your first recharge of the month for six months.
- Value in main account as well as value in bonus account can be used to call All networks.
- Bonus is valid for 7 days from recharge date. You cannot accumulate validaty days but you can accumulate your Glo Yakata bonuses. Every recharge you make will increase the total airtime balance in your Yakata bonus account.
What is The Glo Yakata Migration Code?
Existing customers can subscribe to Glo Yakata by dialing *220#.
You can confirm if you are on Glo Yaka plan by dialing #100# on your Glo line.
What is The Code To Check My Glo Yakaka Bonuses?
Kindly dial 2201# to view your Glo Yakata bonus. Confirmation messages will also be sent to your phone after every recharge.
How Can I Unsubscribe from Glo Yakata Plan?
If you want to leave Glo Yakata plan, simply dial the code of the plan you are migrating to. First migration within a month is free; subsequent migrations within the same month attract a charge of N100 per migration.
Kindly find below, FAQs for more info about this wonderful Glo tariff plan
Will I get Yakata benefits if I recharge with Glo e-Top Up?
Yes, Yakata is available on both physical and e-recharge platforms.
What happens if there is airtime in my Main account?
Your calls will be charged first from your bonus account. You will only be charged from main account if the bonus account is fully depleted/expires, if you are making international calls or paying for value added services.
How do I use the Data Benefit?
If your phone is data enabled, you can start browsing as soon as you recharge and receive confirmation message of your voice and data benefit
What happens if I have an existing data plan before recharging?
The Yakata bonus data will be added to your existing data volume and the higher validity period supersedes. For example if you have an existing data plan of 2GB with 30 days validity and you recharge with N200, you will receive 250MB bonus and your new data balance will be 2.25GB with 30 days validity.
What happens if I exhaust my Yakata Voice Bonus?
All your calls will be charged from your main account upon exhaustion or expiration of your voice bonus until your next recharge.
What if I’m unable to consume all my Yakata Bonus within the Validity Days
Unused bonus cannot be carried over unless another recharge is made within the 7 days bonus validity period.
Can the bonus airtime be used to subscribe for any value added service?
NO, all value added service subscriptions will be charged from main account
Can I make international calls with the bonus?
NO, all international calls will be charged from main account.
Can I share my Yakata bonus with another Glo customer?
NO, any value in the bonus account is not shareable or transferrable.
Glo Yakata Tariff
Below is the breakdown of how much you will pay for making calls on Glo Yakata
- Glo to Glo calls are charged at 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts.
- Calls to other networks are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts.
- SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account.